I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Amy of http://www.shirleysheaven.wordpress.com. Thanks Amy for following this blog and for this nomination. Your enthusiasm and passion always shines through in your writing.
Below are my answers to the 11 questions posed by Amy.
What is one lesson you’ve learned in life that you want to pass on to others? Learn to love yourself
How has blogging affected your daily life? I turn the TV off now and focus on writing and reading
Where is your happy place? at home with my two dogs
Where is your least favorite place? my job
Do you express anger inwardly or outwardly? inward
Do you prefer the mountains or ocean? oceans
Do you learn by watching, listening, or doing? doing
What historical figure would you most want to talk to if you could go back in time? Lincoln
Would you be better at doing a crossword puzzle or bowling? bowling
What was the last movie you watched? Beyond Tomorrow
Showers or baths? showers every day, baths when I need pampering
The Liebster Awards are awarded to bloggers from other bloggers with less than 200 followers. When you are nominated, you then nominate 5-11 other bloggers. It’s a great way to discover new blogs.
What to do if you’ve been nominated:
Mention the person who nominated you in your blog post, with a link to their blog. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the nominator.
It’s your turn to nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, create your own 11 questions for them to answer and let them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are my nominees:
Here are my 11 questions to the nominees:
1. Do you speak more than one language?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What’s the best comment you’ve received on your blog?
4. If you knew you could not fail, what would you do?
5. Do you know about the wine writers conference coming August 2015?
6. Would you share an inspirational quote for us?
7. Do you prefer classic movie actors like Rock Hudson / Audrey Hepburn or modern ones like Brad Pitt / Jennifer Lawrence?
8. What is your favorite post that you wrote in the past 3 months?
9. What is your dream car?
10. What is your choice for a special wine?
11. Tell us if you’ve toured a winery in the past year and which one?